Call for Papers
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
McWOP 16: The 16th MidContinental Workshop on Phonology
October 29-31, 2010
This workshop is an informal gathering of Mid-Continental researchers working in all areas of phonology broadly defined. This includes: theoretical, descriptive, and experimental phonology and phonetics, psycholinguistics, neurolinguistics and cognitive neuroscience. Faculty and students are both welcome to present. There will be a single oral session of 20-minute talks; depending on interest we may schedule poster sessions as well.
Students are especially encouraged to submit abstracts. Please make sure to consult with your advisors before doing so.
Abstract Submission Instructions:
- All abstracts for presentation must be submitted by 5pm Central Standard Time on Wednesday September 15, 2010.
- Abstracts should be no more than 1 page (including figures, references, etc.) in 12 pt. font with 1 inch margins
- At the top of the abstract, please put:
- title of the paper
- authors' names, affiliation(s), and e-mail address
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject MCWOP abstract in either .pdf (preferred) or .doc format.
- When submitting your abstract, include in the text of your email your presentation preferences (oral only, poster only, oral or poster presentation).
- Please indicate any restrictions you may have on the scheduling of your talk. The Workshop will run from Friday afternoon 10/29 through Sunday morning 10/31.
- Notification of acceptances will be issued no later than September 30.